Tax Problems

Foreign Bank Account Report

Are you facing tax challenges regarding Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)?

If you held an interest or had signature authority over an account outside the United States worth more than $10,000 at any point during a calendar year, you must file an FBAR.

If you knowingly ignored the requirement to file an FBAR, you could face criminal penalties.

Morris and Associates can help you with an FBAR filing. Contact us if you’re having tax problems regarding Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR).

Contact Morris and Associates today for a FREE consultation.